Direct from England, the Konjac Sponge is here! This is something every beauty aficionado will want to include in their beauty regime. The Konjac Sponges Company ensures sustainable, earth-friendly sponges that will cleanse your skin while gently balancing its natural pH levels. Made from pure Konjac fiber (a pure vegetable fiber from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant) with pure french clay's and pure charcoal from bamboo. The Konjac plant, has minimal impact on our planet’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
- 100% Natural
- 100% Free from Dyes & Additives
- 100% Biodegradable
- Naturally Sustainable & Environmentally Save
- Provides Gentle Micro-exfoliation
French Green Clay Sponge:
- For normal to combination/oily skin types.
Green clay absorbs dirt, oil, and bacteria while gently cleansing the pores.
Bamboo Charcoal Sponge:
- Ideal for teens and those with oily/combination skin prone to breakouts.
- Bamboo charcoal contains activated carbon and various minerals that enhance absorptive ability, perfect for removing excess oil.
- A natural antioxidant, charcoal will help fight hard-to-reach, acne-causing bacteria.
This amazing sponge can be used with or without a cleanser. It can be used without a cleanser in the Morning or when wearing water-based cosmetics. For cosmetics that are long-wearing or water-resistant such as eye make-up, it can be used alongside our PelleClean Gentle Cleansing Gel or Stellar Multitasking Facial Concentrate to gently, yet effectively remove your make-up & get your complexion glowing! Gently massage in a gentle circular motion to cleanse & micro-exfoliate your complexion.
To activate, wash your Konjac sponge thoroughly by plunging it in water and squeezing several times. This sponge will dry out between uses - always re-hydrate it when using.Your sponge should last several months, but once it starts to break down or look tired, it should be replaced. Rinse sponge before and after use and allow to air dry. Do not wring, as this may damage the sponge.
Pure vegetable fiber. May contain French red clay, French white clay, French green clay, Bamboo charcoal.