| FORMERLY NAMED MCB 01 |
ALL SKIN TYPES | FEATHERWEIGHT TEXTURE
Rightfully named Perfetto (Italian for perfect). Our new & improved beauty oil is elegant, ultra-light & featherweight in texture; specially formulated to use every day to moisturize all skin types, promoting hydration & suppleness; or to be incorporated & multitasked with your existing beauty routines.
- Use as a moisturizer.
- Mix a few drops in with your other beauty oils for a customized treatment.
- A few drops applied to your face as a natural primer before applying your foundation.
- Add a few drops to your loose mineral powder to create a tinted moisturizer or natural foundation.
- Is your existing foundation full coverage? Dispense your foundation onto the back of your hand or in a little dish and blend a drop or two of Perfetto to create a lighter texture.
- Condition your eyebrows, and the skin around them, before tweezing.
- Add a few drops to your clay masks before applying to keep them from being too harsh on your skin.
Squalene, Mangosteen & Marula oils are naturally rich in Tocopherols and antioxidants; perfect for supporting & conditioning all skin types and concerns. Perfetto also contains plant-based ECOCERT approved esters & emollients derived from sugarcane to help reduce the loss of hydration to help your skin maintain its elasticity and suppleness & leave it feeling smooth & soft.
- 100% Pure Moisture for your skin
- Highly concentrated
- Free from Water, Preservatives, Dyes, Fillers & Synthetic Fragrances
Squalane, C13-15 alkane, Garcinia mangostana oil, Sclerocarya birrea (marula) oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil.
There are two ways we recommend using Perfetto Beauty Oil:
1. For everyday use, apply after cleansing. Make sure your skin is still very damp and massage well using upward strokes. A little goes a very long way. It can be applied morning or night.
2. Perfetto Beauty Oil can be added to your regular facial oils to give them a boost, or incorporated into your existing beauty routines as outlined above.