The Konjac Sponges Company ensures sustainable, earth-friendly sponges that will cleanse your skin while gently balancing its natural pH levels. Made from pure Konjac fiber (a pure vegetable fiber from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant) with pure french clay's and pure charcoal from bamboo. The Konjac plant, has minimal impact on our planet’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
- 100% Natural
- 100% Free from Dyes & Additives
- 100% Biodegradable
- Naturally Sustainable & Environmentally Save
- Provides Gentle Micro-exfoliation
Choose from three amazing Konjac 6 Wave Body Sponges. There is one to suit your skin type!
French Pink Clay Sponge:
- Perfect for hypersensitive or tired, devitalized skin.
- French pink clay is a mix of red and white clay's that cleanses deeply while gently exfoliating.
Ideal for removing impurities and rejuvenating skin that has suffered from the weather or central heating.
French Red Clay Sponge:
- Use on dry, mature, or sensitive skin.
- Loaded with iron oxide, red clay gently cleans, accelerates the regeneration process, and improves circulation for radiant, hydrated skin.
French Green Clay Sponge:
- For normal to combination/oily skin types.
Green clay absorbs dirt, oil, and bacteria while gently cleansing the pores.
Gently massage the body in a circular motion to exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply cleanse. After use, gently squeeze the sponge between flattened hands (never wring) and allow it to dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid leaving your sponge in a wet or damp location—dry thoroughly between uses. Your sponge should last several months, but once it starts to break down or look tired, it should be replaced.